Are you passionate about Safety & Security within your community? Are you seeking opportunity to join a team of crossing guards?
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and customer service solutions for over 20 years to Canadian clients. We employ in excess of 2000 employees and are a subsidiary of ICTS EUROPE, which is operating in 22 countries and employing more than 17000 professionals. A.S.P provide services to some of the largest airports in Canada and has a significant presence in the Commercial and Residential spaces in Ontario and Alberta.
A.S.P. is looking for Crossing Guard, who has strong sense of safety and security while providing a high-level customer service in professional and courteous manner in all interactions. Work with integrity, respect, and take responsibility of the security and safety.
What you will do:
• Offering Cross Guard Services to the school boards in Toronto, by providing safe movement to school-age children who are walking through designated school crossing locations.
• Observing and identifying all road hazards, use good judgement while interrupting the flow of traffic.
• Following all traffic safety regulations.
• Act as an ambassador of the client by providing customer service and responding to pedestrians’ questions by staying knowledgeable about the area.
• Recording and maintaining logbook and incident report.
• Perform emergency response duties in accordance with the Emergency Response Manual.
• The schedule is 1.5-2 hrs in the morning, 1 hour at lunch time and 1.5 hours in the afternoon but you are paid for 7 hours daily. The start and finish time and can anywhere from 7AM until 4:00 PM .
Who you are:
• Minimum High School diploma or Grade 12 education.
• Eligible to work in Canada.
• Must be able to work during the week on a daytime rotation during the normal school year and summer school times.
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Highly developed interpersonal and customer service skills, including conflict resolution, problem solving, decision making, situational assessment and communication skills.
• Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel 30 minutes or more to any assigned location.
• Must be comfortable with technology and the use of a touch-screen cell phone.
• Willing to provide Criminal Record check upon request
Why you should work with A.S.P:
• We care about our team and their personal and professional success.
• We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
• Opportunity to work in a Diverse and engaging work environment.
A.S.P. Incorporated is committed to support a diverse workforce from various communities within which we operate. We encourage all qualified professionals, without regard to race, gender identity, colour, sex, marital / family status, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, aboriginal status, age, etc. to apply.
We hire for PERSONALITY. We train for the job.
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
Casual Salary: $15.68 per hour
To apply, submit your resume below, addressed to Fareeha Zaidi: