Food Handler Training & Certification
Are you a Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee, or Protected Person? PTP can help you achieve your goals.
FREE Food Handler Food Handler Training & Certification
Register now for our November program!
- Delivered in-person at our West Center (5353 Dundas Street West
- Schedule: to be confirmed
- Learn how to manage food safely
- Ministry of Health Long Term Care (MOHLTC) recognized
- Supportive learning environment
- Must be a Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee or Protected Person
Those who complete the training and pass the test will receive a Food Handler certificate.
For more information about the program, complete and submit the form below and a staff member will be in touch with you soon: