Instore Sales Associate/Sales Representative
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am–5pm
Location: Etobicoke, M9A1B7
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 + Benefits
This is an opportunity to be part of a well-established growing company that recently has been awarded by our local MP for excellent services to the community. Since we are an essential service, we are offering a secure full time job position, which includes competitive compensation and benefits.
We provide a full range of assistive devices like hospital beds, walkers, bathroom safety equipment and many other items. Our focus is helping people. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, patient and loves helping people. This means that you have excellent communication skills. The right person will enjoy a busy environment. This is a very rewarding position for the right person, many of our clients offer praise and thanks for the help we provide. When things are normal you will also take care of walk in clients to our store. Currently is curb side.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communication skills MUST be excellent in English
- MUST have a neat, professional appearance
- MUST have strong computer skills – Excel, Internet and Outlook
- MUST have the ability to Multi Task
- Take phone orders and provide well informed advice on products and offer a patient ear. We deal with a lot of seniors.
- Check emails and follow up on product requests as well as questions and or problems.
- Maintain communications between internal departments, management and customers; respond to questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Send out quotes to clients and institutions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Communication skills need to be excellent (both written and verbal), as well as great interpersonal skills
- Neat appearance, professional and positive attitude, also eager to learn about current and new products
- Cash handling experience through a POS system (preferred)
- Strong computer skills, notably in Outlook, Internet & Excel.
- Sales or customer service experience is preferred (Please indicate the number of years experience you have on your resume). However, personality is the most important factor.
- Strong multi-tasking, administrative and organizational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a member of a team or individually as required
To apply, submit your resume below, addressed to Fareeha Zaidi: