Respite Security Specialist
Are you passionate about Safety & Security and seeking opportunity to join a team of Security Specialist?
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and customer service solutions for over 20 years to Canadian clients. We employ more than 2000 employees and are a subsidiary of ICTS EUROPE, which is operates in 22 countries and employing more than 17000 professionals. A.S.P provides services to a wide range of clients with a significant presence in the Commercial and Residential spaces in Ontario as well as some of the largest airports in Canada. A.S.P. is looking for a Respite Center Security Specialist, who can provide visible, advanced-level security service in a professional, competent, and courteous manner. Working with integrity and respect, the Respite Security Protection Specialist takes responsibility for the secure and safety at the Respite Centers in Toronto.
A.S.P. is looking for a Respite Center Security Specialist, who can provide visible, advanced-level security service in a professional, competent, and courteous manner. Working with integrity and respect, the Respite Security Protection Specialist takes responsibility for the secure and safety at the Respite Centers in Toronto.
What you will do:
• Providing Security Guard Services at Respite Center.
• Monitoring and patrolling assigned areas, that includes responding to routine, and security & law enforcement calls.
• Providing a highly visible presence on and around our client sites with the ability to react in multiple scenarios.
• Acting as an agent of the client site by creating a presence that builds a safe and welcoming environment for all service users, employees, and visitors.
• Informing the designated authorities in the event of security, fire, or health emergencies
• Recording and maintaining logbook of daily activities, unusual or special occurrences and issuance of equipment to staff.
• Performing emergency response duties in accordance with the Emergency Response Manual.
Who you are:
• Minimum High School diploma or Grade 12 education.
• Minimum of two (2) years of licensed security experience.
• Must have experience in security/law enforcement, security systems and their functions.
• Eligible to work in Canada.
• Strong communication and observation skills.
• Ability to work in high stress environment.
• Ability to make quick and informed decisions.
• Must possess an Ontario Security Guard License.
• First Aid, CPR and AED certification is preferred
• Use of force certification is preferred
• Strong tactical awareness and de-escalation experience
• Law enforcement education is considered an asset
Why you should work with A.S.P:
• We care about our team and their personal and professional success.
• Diverse and engaging work environment.
• People-first mentality.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
A.S.P. Incorporated is committed to diversity various communities within which we operate. We encourage all qualified professionals, to apply and invite anyone requiring accommodation to notify us during the recruitment process
We hire for PERSONALITY. We train for the job.
Full-time Hours: 84 bi-weekly
Wage: $18/hour, competitive wages range
To apply, submit your resume below, addressed to Fareeha Zaidi: