Warehouse Shipper/Receiver with Forklift experience
Responsible for receiving and dispatching shipments, customizing packaging and maintaining the warehouse.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receiving, putting away & arranging product wise and loading/shipping on daily basis.
- Picking, Packing and labeling as per Customers requirements and delivering on time.
- Updating inventory, updating bin cards, counting inventory regular basis, utilizing space/racks.
- Tracking and monitoring for supplies like skids, crates, boxes, etc.
- Communicating and working with other departments.
- Experience in tools handling and involved with small repair works.
- Ensuring that facility, tools and equipment is well maintained.
- Forklift License is MUST with minimum 2 years’ experience
- High School or Diploma
- Min. 2 years of experience in Warehouse, shipper/receiver and Inventory management.
- Min. 2 years of experience in tools and machineries handling
- Punctual with positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good Communication skills
- Good packaging skills
Sometimes required to go outside the office to pick up material
Sometimes required to work outside the regular working hours
Required to lift heavy stuff up to 75 lbs.
Required to perform handy and physical tasks picking, packing and repair knowledge
Easy to commute to our facility (prefer Mississauga)
Job Types: 32 hours per week, will be Permanent after 3 months’ probation
To apply, submit your resume below, addressed to Tina Deyhimi: