Elevate: Job Training for Food and Beverage Manufacturing Sector
Are you a newcomer to Canada or an Ontario Works Recipient?
Want a job in the largest manufacturing industry in Ontario?
Gain industry specific knowledge and work-related skills by registering in a FREE 10-week training program.
Offered online during the COVID-19 quarantine.
Sector Specific Training
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- E-Coli Overview
- Safe Food Handling
- Food Allergens: Proper Handling, Preventing Food Contamination, WHMIS
- Root Cause Analysis – Introduction
- Documents & Standards in the Workplace
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Procedures for Food Manufacturers
Employability & Soft Skills
- Workplace Diversity
- Appropriate Behaviour in the Workplace
- Problem Solving
- Workplace Expectations
- Effective Teamwork Skills
- Communicating Effectively in the Workplace
- Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee, Protected Person or Ontario Works Recipient
- Interested and motivated to work in Food and Beverage manufacturing industry
- Able to lift up to 50lbs (industry demand)
To register, complete and submit the registration form below: