Elevate: Job Training for Food and Beverage Manufacturing Sector
Are you on Ontario Works, a Newcomer or Ukrainian Temporary Resident?
Want a job in the largest manufacturing industry in Ontario?
Gain industry specific knowledge and work-related skills by registering in a FREE 10-week training program
New Program Starts October 11!
What you get:
Sector Specific Training
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe Food Handling
- Food Allergens: Proper Handling
- Preventing Food Contamination
- Documents & Standards in the Workplace
Register or learn more below:
Employability & Soft Skills
- Communicating Effectively in the Workplace
- Appropriate Behaviour in the Workplace
- Effective Teamwork Skills
- Workplace Expectations
- Workplace Diversity
- Problem Solving
- Ontario Works recipients and Newcomers,including Ukrainian temporary residentsand their dependents and Temporary Foreign Workers with approval for Permanent Residence
- Interested and motivated to work in Food and Beverage manufacturing industry
- Able to lift up to 50lbs (industry demand)