Introduction to Retail Sales & Occupation
FREE program with certificate of completion!
Are you a Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee or Protected Person interested in working in the retail sector?
Jump-start your career in an in-demand industry that offers limitless opportunities!
- 6-week instructor-led program
- Program date: September 20-October 15, 2021
- Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:00am-11:00am
What you learn:
- Customer Service Skills
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Understanding of the Retail Workspace
- Workplace Law, Health & Safety
- Retail Cashier Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan for Employment
Receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful completion of the program***