Workforce Essential Skills – English for Work (Summer Program)
Are you a Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee, or Protected Person? Are you having difficulty finding a job? Would you like to improve your language skills for work? PTP can help you achieve your goals.
8-WEEK PROGRAM PROVIDES:
- English for work (pronunciation, vocabulary, expressions, and non-verbal communication).
- Employability skills (critical thinking, problem solving, adaptability, confidence, and accountability).
- Asking questions and listening.
- Interview Skills (using Zoom, presentation, and behaviour).
- One-on-one and small group sessions available.
All programming is online. You will learn how to get online and use technology. PTP staff will work with you to help you identify your path to a job in Canada.
*Evening classes available. Space is limited.
“This class is exactly what I needed. I couldn’t have asked for a better class.”
“This program helped me to gain more confidence in speaking. “
To register, complete and submit the form below: