Elevate: Job Training for Food and Beverage Manufacturing Sector
Want a job in the largest manufacturing industry in Ontario?
Are you a newcomer to Canada or an Ontario Works participant?
Apply now for our FREE online 10-week training program.
Starts 22 January 2024
What you get:
Sector Specific Training
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe Food Handling
- Food Allergens: Proper Handling
- Preventing Food Contamination
- Documents & Standards in the Workplace
Apply or learn more below:
Employability & Soft Skills
- Communicating Effectively in the Workplace
- Appropriate Behaviour in the Workplace
- Effective Teamwork Skills
- Workplace Expectations
- Workplace Diversity
- Problem Solving
- Permanent resident, convention refugee, protected person, live-in caregiver, Ukrainian temporary resident or Ontario Works participant
- Interested and motivated to work in Food and Beverage manufacturing industry
- Able to lift up to 50lbs (industry demand)