Workforce Essential Skills – English for Work
Improve your language skills for work
Are you a Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee, or Protected Person? Are you having difficulty finding a job? Would you like to improve your language skills for work? PTP can help you achieve your goals.
Our free program provides:
- English for work (pronunciation, vocabulary, expressions, and non-verbal communication)
- Employability skills (critical thinking, problem solving, adaptability, confidence, and accountability)
- Asking questions and listening
- Interview Skills (using Zoom, presentation, and behaviour)
- One-on-one and small group sessions available.
- Continuous registration
- Classes are held two times each week
- Two hours per class
- Delivered online
You will learn how to get online and use technology. PTP staff will work with you to help you identify your path to a job in Canada.
This program is open to newcomers. This includes:
- Permanent Residents
- Convention Refugees
- Protected Persons
- Ukrainian Temporary Residents (CUAET)
- Live-in caregivers
To apply, contact Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-510-8079, or fill out the form below: